Sale Sold out
Regular price $28.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Regular size and unisex fit
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton fabric.
- High grammage: 180g/m2.
- Color: Natural Raw - free of dyes, with a texture of small specks of the original cotton plan and with seed particles, which shows the true color and essence of cotton.
- Original illustrations made by us.
- Illustrations are printed by silk-screen printing, where the thread is faded itself and they hold up over time.
- 1x1 rib collar.
- Wide double stitch on cuffs and hem.
- Ecological and ethical quality seals: Fair Wear, GOTS, Vegan by PETA and Oeko-Tex.
- 'Natsu' means summer in japanese.
- Kanji '秋葉' on the front that means Akiba (the original name of Akihabara in Tokio).
- Characters: Natsuki and Arashi.
- See their story on Photo & Video Campaign
Wash Instructions: cold water (30ºC), wash with similar colors, wash and iron inside out, do not iron the pattern.